BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, 19 JULY 2021. The Philippine Embassy in Brunei Darussalam intensified its campaign to register eligible overseas Filipinos for the May 2022 National Elections with a Field Registration Activity held on 18 July 2021 in the Kuala Belait (KB) District of the Sultanate.
A total of one hundred and twenty (120) qualified OV registrants were served during the activity, including those new registrations and certification, correction of entries, reactivation of voter’s status and transfer of records.
Ms. Joyce Dagook, an OFW based in the KB district, expressed appreciation for the activity, noting that travel from her place of residence and work to the Philippine Embassy in the capital city of Bandar Seri Begawan entails longer time and financial resources.
“Salamat po at nakapag-organize nang ganitong activity ang ating Embahada, malayo po kasi ang Bandar at mahirap po magpaalam ng leave sa mga employer naming,” Ms. Dagook said.
The Embassy is ramping up its campaign to encourage more overseas Filipinos in the Sultanate to register for the upcoming national elections, with only two (2) months left until the registration deadline of 30 September 2021. END
The Embassy’s VRM Operator, Ms. Marevic P. Azuelo, processes the application for reactivation of Mr. Bonifacio Evote, an OFW working in offshore operations based in the Kuala Belait District. Ms. Lorna Eude, a household service worker based in the Kuala Belait District, affixes her electronic signature for the biometric capture of her OV registration records.
Monday, 19 July 2021
- Monday, 12 July 2021 PH EMBASSY IN BRUNEI ORGANIZES THE 2021 DIPLOMATIC CORPS FRIENDSHIP BOWLING
- Monday, 12 July 2021 PHILIPPINE EMBASSY CELEBRATES NATIONAL DAY WITH A NIGHT OF PHILIPPINE MUSIC
- Wednesday, 30 June 2021 Signing of Condolence Book on the passing of H.E. Benigno Simeon C. Aquino III, the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Thursday, 24 June 2021 STATEMENT ON THE DEATH OF FORMER PRESIDENT BENIGNO S. AQUINO III
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
- Thursday, 02 September 2021 AVAILABLE E-PASSPORTS DATE UPLOADED: 02 September 2021
- Thursday, 26 August 2021 AVAILABLE E-PASSPORTS DATE UPLOADED: 26 August 2021
- Monday, 16 August 2021 AVAILABLE E-PASSPORTS DATE UPLOADED: 16 Aug 2021
- Wednesday, 04 August 2021 AVAILABLE E-PASSPORTS DATE UPLOADED: 04 August 2021